DIY LED Sign with MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module STM8S003F3 MCU for AVR PIC MSP430 Arduino ARM STM32 Answered
To satisfy electronic DIY hobbyists, ICStation has developed MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module. It uses the Max7219 chip which do a great job on saving of MCU I/O. It can not only control each point individually, but also can be extended without limitation to meet your requirements on LED Sign, Team Logo and so on.
What's more, it's controlled by the STM8S003F3 MCU with 1K data storge space which is low cost, low power consumption, very powerful.
Major Building Portions of Electronic DIY Kits:
1. The 16pcs of MAX7219 Dot Matrix Kits are ready
2. Decomposition the pin header
3. Welding the SMD and max7219 Chip
4. Welding the electrolytic capacitor
5. Welding the pin header
6. Assembling the PCB
7. Setup the Dot Matrix
8. Wire Connection
9. Power the Dot Matrix and testing with our Code
Follow the steps: https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-LED-Sign-with-MAX7219-Dot-Matrix-Module-STM8S0/