Author Options:

Gas regulators, which one to use? Answered

I've recently had two gas questions arise. Both issues need a gas regulator that I am not sure of what type, or pressures needed.
The first a a L.P.G bunsen burner I bought off ebay.
The second, I have a gas furnace for smelting that connects to L.P.G
Can someone give me some help on what type of regulator I need for these? Also maybe a bit more info on how to connect the bunsen burner up to the gas bottle, regulator, to a switch valve, then the burner.
I have seen low-pressure regulators about as well, can this work for the bunsen burner

1 Replies

Re-design (author)2012-10-22

I would visit a hardware store that sells gas heaters, gas logs or bbq supplies. They will have what you need and the knowledge to show you how to hook it all up.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer