High fashion functional commuter wear men, women, or unisex!? Answered
I am a fourth year design student researching a niche in the cycling market.
I am researching womens males or unisex commuter wear that is both high end and functional.
I am marketing for the vancouver market.
Heres a questionaire I'd love to hear some answers on!!
1) Would you wear high end stylish functional cycling wear?
2) Would you wear it to and from the office?
3) What if it suit your business attire?
4) What if it didn't look like cycling wear, but it fuctioned great on a bike ( mesh areas for breathing, liners for sweat, natural fibers for breathing)?
5) What would you like to see for chic funtional commuter wear?
6) What if it was water proof... or had water proof layers?