How do I install my linux partition? Answered
I have been trying to create a linux partition so I can dual boot Ubuntu on my laptop. (I have an HP touchsmart tm2 for reference.) And here is what I have been trying so far...
1. Create USB boot disk (no CD tray)
2. Shrink drive C so I have 30 MB not allocated
3. Delete HP tools partition so there isn't 4 partitions
4. Reboot to USB stick
5. Try linux without install
6. Connect to wifi
7. Start install
8. Select "Install inside Windows 7"
9. Rage because it just boots into windows 7
What am I doing wrong?