Author Options:

How do I make the dc only portion of a strobe light? I already have a trigger. Answered

How do I go about making a simple 120vac to 300vdc power supply? I am making a strobe light and gave a trigger set up but I need a way of getting the darn thing to light. PLEASE HELP. Is there any way to use my function generator to replace the trigger?

1 Replies

steveastrouk (author)2009-07-06

Simple way ? Voltage doubler. Look it up. AKA Cockroft-Walton multiplier


Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer