How to time a little door so it opens at a certain time? (no need to close)? Answered
I want to build an automatic cricket feeder for my lizard (bearded dragon) because I have to stay home at her eating times and sometimes I want or need to go out.
* Ideally I would like to build a small "cabinet" with 1-3 drawers and somehow make the doors open at 11am, 4pm and 9pm,
* If this is too hard one door will do but I would need to reprogram it constantly. (crickets would be inside and they would get out as soon as the door opens)
* I already have a timer that I can plug and program to 23 different times so I was thinking on using that (or not), It could be something that when on opens or keeps the door open, and I can keep it off the rest of the day with the timer, I just don't know how to do this and how to do something that won't burn after a minute on because that's the minimum time the timer works.
* It doesn't need to close back (and that is safer too)
* It can't be light activated because some lights are on at all times and another has a timer and goes on for 20 minutes every hour.
*It needs to be small because the terrarium is 18inchX18X18 and I don't want to take a lot of room
Thank you so very much!!