Author Options:

I broke a phone charger,searched online see what these components are but nope. Anyone got an idea what the parts are? Answered

TL431A 42850
COSMO 1010 B17 E41 C
58014 C23
LM 358 0505
59015 C 118
IRF 870I

3 Replies

blkhawk (author)2010-07-21

Check http:www.mpja.com and look for a charger with the same amperage and voltage of your broken charger.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

Jack A Lopez (author)2010-07-20

Ork has the right idea.  Usually phone chargers are replaced rather than repaired, just because it is so easy and cheap to find, or substitute, a new one that will work.  Cut the special funny-shaped connector of your existing charger, and solder it onto the new one, if you have to.

Here in the former US I have found used phone chargers in thrift stores for less than 1 USD per unit.

However, if  you still want to do the lookup on the parts, try here:

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

orksecurity (author)2010-07-20

It's usually easier to look at the specs for the charger (which are usually printed on the charger case) -- voltage, current, AC/DC/pulsed DC, polarity of connector if it's DC -- and get another charger which meets those specs, replacing the connector if necessary.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer