Author Options:

I have a vintage clip earring that has lost the tension to stay on the ear -How can I repair it? Answered

2 Replies

Earring Doctor (author)2009-02-23

You can use a clip earring tension adjuster called Clip-Kease. Looks like a key and it will loosen or tighten clips for earrings.
Clip-Kease and other earring problem solving products can be found at http://www.earringdoctor.com/clipkease.html

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer