Author Options:

I've forgotten a word. It's that mechanical drawing-aid made up of a four sticks. ? Answered

You fasten it at the middle, put a pen in one end and trace with the other. The pen the draws a larger or smaller copy of your tracings depending on which end you put the pen in. What is it called?


2 Replies

steveastroukBest Answer (author)2009-09-09
omnibot (author)steveastrouk2009-09-11

That's it, thank you! I was going mad.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer