LED EMBEDDED IN AUTO-TIRES? How to build this tire? Answered
People have been asking me to create a “ LED TIRE ” and I’ve never really even considered doing it, but I’m thinking of putting together a prototype of TIRE embedded with a lot of LEDS.
What do you say, dear readers about this wacky idea?
* Would you like to test this type of rubber on the streets?
* Do you think would look cool a car with such tires?
If you’re interested, about this idea let me know.
Meanwhile I try to make a real LED rubber and I will post pictures of it soon.
Does anyone have any idea how I might build such a rubber?
Thanks in advance for any idea.
I get an insights IDEA about HOW TO DO IT ?
Yes, LEDs in tires, literally.
- In terms of safety that I thought so:
1. I take a normal summer or winter rubber, and in this rubber insertions or ribs, I do small holes from place to place where this LEDs get inserted.
2 These LEDs are connected to a source of 4 batteries that will be attached to all the assembly of wires and connections inside the tire.
3. I closed all the little holes and the whole assembly of wires and battery inside against detachment and ensure tightness with special adhesive for rubber. And I solved the problem of safety.. . : ) I think so..
So opinions or any idea about to do that?