Need help with my Career Answered
I was stuck between this two career paths since childhood and i still haven't decided what to do, so i need your help. I always wanted to become a doctor or a surgeon but recently i have a thing for becoming a pilot. I have no idea which one to choose, but the only thing i know is that i have to pick one.
Becoming a pilot is a great opportunity because you are able to fly a commercial plane plus visiting other countries everyday.
Here are the pros and cons about each career:
- There is always a position available for this in hospitals.
- you get respect
- you get an opportunity to save peoples lifes
- costs less to become
- good income
- Very lengthy process
- boring job
- very long training period
- Visit other countries
- fly a commercial airline
- very short training periods
- takes a short time to become one
- very stressful work
- very costly to train
- high expectations
- salary low compared to a doctor
so i love them both but i am really confused...please help
Money is not an issue here....the thing is that i can't let them go...