Negative Ion Generators Answered
I've been reading up on negative ion generators, and I was going to get one (they're only 12.95), but I was skeptical on safety. 15kv (!) going through my body does NOT sound safe. Yeah, it's probably low current, but 15kv...is alot. How is it on pain? Could it...kill me? I don't know about you, but I only have one life, and its goin good right now, so I don't really want to get rid of it.
Does anyone have experience ith these? Yes, I know about the one instructable about rigging it with your doorbell,, but even they mentioned -and I quote- "...a pretty nasty shock...", so what exactly am I dealing with?
...be specific...be specific...
Oh, and I was thinking of the 12vdc one.
Also, will it jump (the spark), to ANY grounded metal thing?