5593Views4Replies

Author Options:

Nintendo DS will not turn on, it got wet? Answered

My Nintendo DS Lite got wet and now when plugged into the charger i just get the orange charge light on and nothing else, it wont even power up. Can anyone help PLEASE?

4 Replies

user
KEYBOARDISBROKEN (author)2009-05-27

chances are the battary might of shorted out. will it run off the adapter lead?

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
frogbaybee (author)2009-03-03
user
frogbaybee (author)2009-03-03

put the device into rice for like an hour it will pull out the water and absorb it into the rice...........

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Kiteman (author)2009-02-15

Open it up as much as possible (battery cover off etc) and put it somewhere warm for a day or so. Take the battery out at the same time. When it's had time to dry thoroughly, try running it off the adaptor without the battery in. If it works, and then you get the same problem when you put the battery back, the battery is dead, simply get a new one.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer