Author Options:

Please Help me Identify This Material Answered

I want to use this material to make something, but I cant figure out where to get it.

Does anybody know what the flexible metal tubing in the pictures is called and where I can get it?


Can also be purchased under the name "Anaconda" conduit they also do a plastic version of it as well.

Yeah, they may carry it at most BIG and some of the smaller hardware stores.