Author Options:

Replacement for this FET? Answered

Okay... so long story short, i have this little transistor that i need the non-surface mounted version of. The part # is PHD3055E. I can only find the datasheet, And can't find it anywhere for sale.
So i thought i'd come here and ask, Any ideas on what could replace this?

Here's the datasheet in the google docs viewer.


1 Replies

lofty (author)2010-05-15

 Try this it might work. It's got a higher current and voltage rating and a lower on resistance.

What is it for anyway?
Depending on what it's for, you might need to choose one with specific characteristics but that one should work.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer