i did it!!! i finaly figured out a way to fix the problem with the SR-V1. the problem was the ball joint that had to be pushed into the yellow connector. i made a new system. it is very reliable unlike the balljoint. and with the new system little changes had to be made. the only changes were for the better. now it uses no exotic parts. note that for lack of yellow connectors i could use, i moded the barrel. you can use the old barrel but this one works just as well. since i did not change much i call it the SR-V2 for now. i am working on a new name for it so i dont have to ask KILLERK if i can post it. sorry i dont have a pic right now i had to type fast. i will get one up tomorrow probely! insructions will be comming if KILLERK lets me.