Silhouette Black Friday Promotion! Answered
Thank you everyone for participating!
It is Promotion Time!
All you need to get any of the following awesome deals is our super secret special code for Instructable authors only!
Do you want to know it?
Just go here to start shopping! Promotion runs November 28—December 8, 2013.
You may be asking yourself, what can I get with this promotion?
Well, I'll tell you!
- A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
- A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
- A Silhouette CAMEO® and a Silhouette Portrait®, plus two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
- 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
This is Silhouette America's biggest promotion ever, so don't miss out!
You may be asking yourself, what can I do with a Silhouette machine? The answer is: Everything! (or at least almost everything)
I've gathered together some of the awesome projects you can do with a Silhouette Cameo or Portrait.
Han Solo and Princess Leia Silhouettes
3D LEGO Card
Custom Embellishments from PNG Files
Put a Bird On It! | Portlandia Apron - Cut Fabric!
Iron On Shirt Stencils
DIY Clear Playing Cards
...and that's just the tip of it! There are so many awesome accessories you can use and so many materials you can cut!
We have a Silhouette Cameo at Instructables HQ and I use it whenever I can! I have done a bunch of projects already and I have so many more planned! It is great for making greeting cards for every occasion, for decorating shirts, cutting transparencies, making stickers and cutting fabric shapes for sewing or ironing on fabric.
I love that Silhouette Studio is an easy program to use. There are tutorials all over the web to learn how to do everything or you can just mess around and discover all the crazy things it can do (like I did). Not sure where to start? Just go to the in application store and look at all the awesome designs they have available. There is a free shape of the week and they always have awesome designs on sale! I just bought the awesome 3d poinsettia flower by Lori Whitlock for a cute little project soon to come!
Get a machine for yourself, and your mother, and your father, and your BFF, and your boss, and your daughter ..... these deals are pretty darn sweet and if you've ever wondered: Should I get one?, now is the time to do it!
*The giveaway will be going until 11:59pm Pacific Time. The Promotion starts at 12:00am Eastern / 9:00pm Pacific. The winner for the giveaway will be announced here as soon as it is over!
a Rafflecopter giveaway