Top 10 Life-Skills for A Brave New Millennium Answered
In the ever increasingly nonsensical world in which we live, it is important to have an equally suited set of skills. This list is a compilation of important life skills for our times. It is my hope that some day it will all be required learning in the schools.
1. How to cat
2. How to Handcraft an Achingly Self-Referential Virtual Commodity Fetish Object (For Fun and Profit!)
3. How to make simple things impossibly thick
4. How to make art.
5. How to Live an Aesthetic Life by Wearing, Eating, Traveling By, and Listening to Specific Colors for a Week
6. New York Pizza in California
7. How to develop an original story for a fiction when you're out of inspiration...
8. How to escape from America
9. How to cut your own hair
10. How to eat a banana like a dog
(This list is open to suggestion, reordering or reinterpretation.)