Author Options:

Tube headphone amp Answered

I want to build a tube headphone amp. Is it possible to make a smps (switch mode power suply) to power it? It would be like a mix between old and new technology!

1 Replies

gmoon (author)2009-01-12

Sure--there are already some Instructable projects you can learn from:

Nixie tube Switch-Mode PS and Nixie tube PS module.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer