Author Options:

What Type of Handle is This? Answered

I was wondering what type of handle this is called, I am looking to build something with them, but I must buy the handle first. Thanks!

The handle rotates in between the box and the metal piece.

1 Replies

BurfBest Answer (author)2011-06-17

Its called a "trunk handle."

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer