Author Options:

What do I need to control a R/C car with my computer? Answered

 I'm building a project that needs to control a small car with my PC in order to make it move forward or backward, left or right. I've been looking how to do it but I've not found a way with the USB port. I've also read that I can modify the remote control of my car in order to do it but again I need to do it with a USB port. Thank you for the help.

1 Replies

lemonie (author)2010-05-04

The USB handles data, and 5V. If you need to go via USB you'll need to buy something and install software. Some kind of microcontroller for example
www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-RC-Lawnmower/ (example)


Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer