Author Options:

What kind of cord do I need to connect my JVC GR-DA30U mini dv camcorder to a mac? Answered

A link to the product would be helpful, preferably on Amazon.com

2 Replies

jeff-oBest Answer (author)2010-03-02

Hmmm, maybe Firewire (IEEE-1394)?  The end connecting to the camera will be the smaller 4-pin connector, and to the mac the large 6-pin connector.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

orksecurity (author)2010-03-02

If it has firewire output, a firewire cable (assuming the mac has a firewire port, which I believe most recent macs do).

If it doesn't, you need video capture hardware.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer