Author Options:

What was that called again? Answered

...where you could take an old T-shirt and remove color from an area using some sort of thick bleach stuff and a stencil? I've forgotten the term used. That was a very good instructable.

1 Replies

mikeasaurus (author)2009-04-06

I think you are talking about discharge paste, however my biased side compels you to check out this method instead, it's got robots!

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer