Author Options:

Where can I get rolls of plastic for thermoforming/ vacuum forming? Answered

I am building a thermoformer that will need 18" wide plastic rolls. Does anyone know where I can get them? They can be any rigid plastic.

4 Replies

frollardBest Answer (author)2009-08-13
jmccleve (author)2011-09-29

My cousin works at a company that produces urethane products, I'll have to ask him and get back with you.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

Frelon2010 (author)2011-06-22

We have about 100 Rolls of thermoforming sheet available
The material is for packaging .

If interested please Email your contact info to : Frelon2010@hotmail.com


Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

spencerind (author)2010-05-05

We normally do not sell just extruded rolls, but depending on what you need and how many you need you may be able to work out something with our sales department.


Another suggestion is to post this question on our Thermoforming group on facebook, or I also started a Plastic Thermoforming group on linkedin .  You are welcome to join and post on both. 

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer