Which lacrosse gloves do I choose? Answered
I recently got a coupon for 25% any Warrior or Brine item at a lacrosse store. I need new gloves, and I have narrowed it down to two pairs. Should I get the Warrior Riot Custom (red-black-white.)? (25% off of $120)
- The first lacrosse glove with inerchangeable - SWITCH CUFFS - for instant customization right off the retail shelf
- Each Riot glove comes with 2 cuffs - one home and one away
- Mix and match your stock cuffs or purchase accessory SWITCH CUFFS - available in multiple colorways and designs
- The Riot glove features a new tighter fitting pattern for the perfect snug fit
- The single layered palm gives you by far the best touch on your stick and makes it feel like you aren't even wearing gloves
- Breakaway Lacrosse exclusive color in Black, Red and White Leather.
- Introducing the 1st glove in the Brine Superlight Series where dramatic amounts of weight have been removed by the use of high-tech materials and manufacturing processes.
- The King Superlight boasts the lightest weight in the Brine family, coming in at 6 oz!
- Dual material build of high end leather and high grade nylon knit.
- Superb Back hand venting and dual density foam make this glove a fortress for you hands.
- New palm design that allows for ultimate air flow.
- Great mobility and flexibility with an adjustable floating cuff.
- Ventilator moisture-management performance liner.
- Breathable mesh palm inserts and finger gussets.
- Breakaway Lacrosse Exclusive Color, Red Leather, White Mesh and White Print