Author Options:

WiFi to Ethernet adapter? Answered

I'm trying to wire my house up with WiFi but the computer that i have now doesn't support WiFi (as in there is no way to get a signal). I there an adapter that plugs into my Ethernet jack in my computer that allows it to use WiFi?


Buy a usb wi-fi adapter for about $11 on amazon.

To go along with mwrenfro, there are also PCMCIA cards for laptops.

The usual answer would probably be to just purchase a USB or PCI Wifi network adapter for your PC:



I have no recommendations on brands, or even retailers. It's just easy to link to a Newegg search.