285Views53Replies

Author Options:

Zombies are attacking Answered

So the living dead are about to break through your door... you have no weapons (guns swords etc) only what you would find around the average english house... when all of a sudden... Deathclaw packs destroy all of the reanimated and come after you... what do you do?

50 Replies

user
chipper35 (author)2014-01-20

Run to the kitchen....grab a big knife....then yell "Banzaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii" --and go Kamikaze on them all!! LOL!

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
cocoaloco (author)2011-05-21

firse, i go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !! D:
then, i go i told u so
after that i get supplies:
find safe room- likely in basement
food, water, and all other stuff u need to not die and stuffz
tough car
allied human people

weapons of MASS ZOMBIE DESTRUCTION (thats my favorite kind!! /\ _ /\ )
metal baseball bat for squooshing their stupid little zombie faces off :D
Chuck Norris (rather obvious, no?)
heavy lamp
crowbar/tire iron
kitchen knife
lamp / folding chair
guitar (as a last resort type thing... also it would help if it was the electric kind)
a squad of teenage mutant ninja turtles (:
also, i have a rare condition called laser face, in which i can shoot lasers out of my eyes... just sayin'

aaaaannnndddd finally,
i go out and kill all those zombies till' they dead !! :D

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
golddigger1559 (author)cocoaloco2011-10-19

what if chuck norris were a zombie???????

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
golddigger1559 (author)2011-10-17

well it would seem i had a good run while it lasted, but i think its time to cut my losses and call game over :(

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user

turns of xbox and goes to eat cookies

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
VerendusVir (author)2011-09-30

Play Justin Bieber music. BRAINS BRAINS. Baby baby baby oh. BRAI... AHHHHHHHHH!!

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
monsterlego (author)2011-09-27

Don't have weapons, have laser eyes.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
cocoaloco (author)2011-05-26
user
Goodhart (author)cocoaloco2011-05-26

No questions but you COULD garner some help from The CDC !

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
caarntedd (author)2011-05-20

There are no zombies about to break through my........aaaaaargh! ..............Brains......BRAINS......

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Sgt Niesen (author)2011-04-15

kill him with my face but ripping his throat out with my teeth then have a nice glass of milk

mwahahahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
skunkbait (author)2009-02-12

I'd be wishing I were in the typical Hillbilly house. Then I could shoot him, stab him, chainsaw him, blow him up, burn him down, and park my bus on him!

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)skunkbait2009-02-13

hmm, now your wrong but not by too much... your in a typical brittish house, so no guns chainsaws etc

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Sgt Niesen (author)okoshima2011-04-15

I lived in england and my room was covered in weapons guns swords knives bows arrows crossbow bolts crowbar chair grenades me brass knuckles me grenades, flamethrower and a nial gun

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
skunkbait (author)okoshima2009-02-13

Well, I guess I'd just have to invite him in for tea and crumpets. Or possibly a curry so hot, he explodes upon eating it. I'd keep the pint of Guiness for myself, as a post conflagration celebration.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)skunkbait2009-02-16

hope you have plenty o brahmin for those crumpets

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
nfk11 (author)2011-02-09

i would grab my dads M1 garand and then start shooting and go to academy

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
zombiekiller42 (author)2011-01-07

I'd grab the AK47 in my kitchien and then use the molotov in my fridge.

Now to the ZOMBIE SHELTER

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
MichelMoermans (author)2010-08-23

Simple, activate V.A.T.S. and use my action points (which I luckily boosted to max through some well chosen perks) and climb out the window while the dumb deathclaw is waiting t'ill I end my turn :D (I love fallout and zombies ^^)

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)MichelMoermans2010-08-24

the dart gun would be far more effective. i never leave home without one. woop less than 2 months till new vegas

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Neovenetar (author)2010-08-22

i would grab me machete and o tanto, then i would run like hell.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
DehLeprechaun (author)2010-06-04

i'd jump down his throat and retrieve my lazer blaster. then i'd blast my way out.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
tarzioo (author)2009-02-28

curl up in a ball and die lol!! x_X

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)tarzioo2009-03-01

I Think you would set the prince in your hand free and there would be a giant deathclaw katamari in no time

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)tarzioo2009-03-02

hmm, wait... then who would save us from the prince? oh my... it seems by solving one problem you have created a larger one XD

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
tarzioo (author)okoshima2009-03-02

well i think ultimately the king of the cosmos would have to ring in his kid since he's pretty gigantic and he calls all the shots lol. But i do remember rolling him up the the katamari before so i don't know...

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)tarzioo2009-03-03

hmm, think it would be a good idea to curl up in a ball now? then most likely get rolled up in a ball haha

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
golddigger1559 (author)2009-03-03

kick him in the balls and run away screaming like a madman(but I already am a madman so it works out)

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Rock Soldier (author)2009-03-01

Grab the windex, splash it in it's eye's and run.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
DJ Radio (author)2009-02-12

Grab my knex supply and build the DD-27. Then I shoot the crap out of all the monsters.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)DJ Radio2009-02-13

that wouldn't work at all

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Kiteman (author)2009-02-12

Wake up and have a glass of water?

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)Kiteman2009-02-12

Then you roll over and think... Wait a minute, you're not my wife!

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Kiteman (author)okoshima2009-02-13

So you hum to yourself;

And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful wife!

...as you slowly reach for the shotgun.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
skunkbait (author)Kiteman2009-02-13

Letting the days go by, Let the water hold me down.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
mynameischeese (author)2009-02-13

Quickly lose my virginity, and willingly give myself up! XD

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
LinuxH4x0r (author)2009-02-12

I almost always have a knife on me. I'd survive

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)LinuxH4x0r2009-02-13

have you seen the claws? they cut through steel like a hott knife through butter

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
okoshima (author)xACIDITYx2009-02-12

im sure you wouldnt be killed... well not right away

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
xACIDITYx (author)okoshima2009-02-13

Yeah, I wouldn't even resist. I'd do like Will Smith and take out as many as I can before I die.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
lemonie (author)2009-02-12

Bite him - it's the last thing he'd expect. L

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Goodhart (author)lemonie2009-02-12

Tell how handsome he is ...it'll give him a shock. :-)

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer