Author Options:

description of cell growth needed? Answered

nowadays a question arose in my mind.it may sound stupid.animals  and humans take in food and then it is transferred from complex food to simple food.then it is transferred into energy. now i have the following question:

1)what type of energy is this?you know a bit, is this thermal or something something.
2)next if this is enegy a type of non shaped or non matter then does it help in our growth of cells.if it then how .
3)how is this energy helping us to move or do works?

so its just out curiosity.thanks for viewing and further answering.bye



Best Answer 5 years ago

You can learn more about how cells work at the How Stuff Works site. There is a molecule responsible to transport this chemical energy and it is called adenosine triphosphate or ATP. I don't know how old you are but I hope to be able to guide you in the right direction.


thanks for your answer.its chemical energy as you said,but does it take part in cell division or growth.inexperienced about it.

nope.when i go to sleep i start to make questions about it .and it is vacation in our country so no school no homework