Author Options:

finishes in Europe? Answered

Hi all,

Do you know where we could order an equivalent to the Acrylic coating or Sealer in Europe.

I hunted it on Amzon.fr / .de /.uk.com without any success. I guess it exist somewehre but as I am not a specialist and not sure about what to choose, if one of you got it, let me know.

1 Replies

mikeasaurusBest Answer (author)2017-01-24

Specifically, acrylic sealer is a blanket term for most water-based polyurethane type finish/sealer. Here's what I found on Amazon UK.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer