Author Options:

how to make a amplifier? Answered

i have SANSUI speaker having wires in barb wire form.... i need a power supply for that , for which i need a amplifier... help people.........

2 Replies

Avadhut.Deshmukh (author)2011-05-12


you could try looking up cmoy amplifiers , they are targeted at headphones, but i'm sure if you know what you are doing you could change the output to rca plugs ...

here's some info: http://tangentsoft.net/audio/cmoy-tutori…

hope this helps,

p.s. lads make these and sell them on the web (lookup up cmoy on ebay), if you got in touch with one of these people, they may even do what you want for you at a very reasonable price

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

iceng (author)2011-05-12

Could you be saying bare wire.
Start here, there are 56 more helpful amplifier instructables to learn from.
All you need is to look for them.
Have fun !


Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer