3971Views12Replies

Author Options:

i ate a piece of plastic a centimeter wide and 1.5 centimeters long will it pass thru regularly? Answered

12 Replies

user
mikeasaurusBest Answer (author)2009-03-10

better eat a few more to increase the chance that it comes out all in one go. Hopefully it's Lego that you ate, a little known fact is that if you ingest 7 or more Lego's they snap together during digestion and form the image of Jesus upon exit.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
S1L3N7 SWAT (author)mikeasaurus2009-03-10

ROFL!! I'm going to try that!

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
iunderstandurpain (author)2010-03-10

i understand ur pain i did the exact same!
i just swallowed my usb lid the day before yesterday.
its small and squishy but i'm a little concerned.
i sucked it up
i'm scared cause i nearly choked on it no jokes and it made my ribs and back hurt
but i'll be ok right?

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
vince 09 (author)2009-03-10
user
RedneckAsian (author)vince 092009-03-14

thanks to everyone im still alive after 6 days

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
landmanhall (author)2009-03-11

It will pass but I wouldnt say "regularly". owwweeee!

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Putzer (author)2009-03-10
user
iPodGuy (author)2009-03-10

Yeah, you're fine. I bet your stomach acid will eat it up pretty good. I swallowed a nail when I was little and never told anybody. Nothing bad happened.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Chicken2209 (author)2009-03-10

Glad to see you measured it before you ate it...

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
NachoMahma (author)2009-03-10

. Depends on the shape and what type of plastic it is. No sharp bits and soft plastic shouldn't do much harm. If you show signs of gastric distress or start having abdominal pains, seek professional help.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

user
Kiteman (author)2009-03-10

As long as it has no sharp edges, you'll be fine.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer