Author Options:

is there a machine used to regulate the amps and volts by just a twist of a knob or something?? Answered

if so what is it called and is it expensive? (above $200)

1 Replies

frollard (author)2010-02-27

It's called a variable power supply.  Some are voltage limited, others current limited, others can adjust both.

They can be had depending on exactly what you need for a few bucks, or upwards of thousands.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer