Author Options:

is there a way to produce a subwoofer kind of effect from my old pc speakers..how can i modify it? Answered

i have a small set pc speakers thats and parents wont allow me to buy 5.1 subwoofer.......i hate it when my speakers dont give out the bass effect of a song ... is there anything i can do ..plz suggest .



. You can get a remarkable amount of bass out of a small speaker if it's designed for that. Your speakers are designed to be full-range units. While you may be able to extend the bass response a little, it will never be a sub-woofer.