Author Options:

looking for; preassure sensative air valves the size of tire fill valves,? Answered

I need a small valve that will sense low air preassure and fill as required. also looking for similar air valve, but with ability to remotely, (radio) control air preassure.

1 Replies

DELETED_GuardianFoxBest Answer (author)2009-04-09

Call your nearest Hummer or Jeep dealer or an auto parts store that sells accessories for the same. Just don't tell them you want to put it on a Corrolla

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer