Author Options:

on top of my water conditioner reserve tank, there is a plastic connection that is leaking. Answered

it is just off the main water line. leak is becoming more rapid. i tried turning the bypass knob. did not help. how do i repair it without diconnection? is there a spray, or putty that can be used?

2 Replies

lemonie (author)2011-12-02

This is important, so if you don't know what to do support local tradespersons by paying a professional to fix it.
Otherwise show us some pictures, we might have an easy answer.


Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

iceng (author)2011-12-02

If this plastic connection goes to a counter top fixture with a valve you will have to engage someone who knows more about plumbing then you.


Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer