Author Options:

other VDG s say you need one metal and one plastic roller (metal down, plastic up) any idea? Answered

when searched on the internet there are many designs with one metal roller and one insulator roller

1 Replies

Re-design (author)2009-09-24

THis looks like a great design and it uses two insulated rollers.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer