Have saved # 10 coffee cans and would like to know of a project plan for them.
Heres some projects that I have tried:
1) Rocket stove. It works great. https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Rock...
2) Hobo stove. Like the rocket stove but not as complicated to make.
3) drums. I can't find the 'ible right now, but you use cut up 2 liter bottles and a blowtorch to make some decent-sounding toms.
4) Sheet metal. It is time consuming but when I was a 13 year old boy scout, I used tin snips ad a hammer to turn a #10 can into a piece of sheet metal for a project
5) Miscellaneous containers. I store spare parts, nuts and bolt, and expired gasoline in #10 cans
6) A shelf. While I've never tried this, doing something like it would look cool. https://www.instructables.com/id/Another-Kitty-Litter-Shelve/
Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer
I've made charcoal starters out of them in the past. They're useful, easy to make, and save lots of time at the grill. Or, you can find 'em at Wally World for 25 bucks....
I've seen them used as rustic toilet paper holders, rustic toilets (Eww), fire buckets, nail storage, and suits of armor. Anything you can imagine, you can do with a #10 aluminum can.
Depending if your crafty, make a small charcoal foundry with it. Just search coffee can foundry. They work great for making small alluminum things by casting.
Limited range, limited friends cell phones.
Cantenna is the first thing that comes to my mind.
However, to be honest: I'd keep them as storage/mixing containers for the workshop. I don't drink much coffee, so I have trouble getting enough containers!