Author Options:

voltage level monitor circuit ? Answered


So for my application, i need to have a circuit that can monitor the input voltage until it reach 5V (usually from 0V ) then switch on and allow the 5V to flow into another circuit. 

The problem is i have no idea where to start. Can anyone help me ? 

Thank you very much

1 Replies

iceng (author)2017-09-26

Look into comparitor integrated circuits (IC)...

This kind of IC will output a high to low or low to high when it detects a voltage crosses 4.95 Volts and you can use the high or the low to turn on a transistor switch (Like_a_Mosfet) to flow 5V power into another circuit...


And a PDF with application how to use this IC


Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer