1. duct tape wallet2. duct tape purse3. duct tape phone case4. duct tape clutch5. duct tape flowers6. duct tape clothes7. duct tape bookmarks8. duct tape baskets9. duct tape pillows10. duct tape tie11. duct tape bow 12. duct tape lunch box with insulation13. duct tape covering binders, folders, decorating office supplies14. duct tape...ANYTHING! :)
Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer
Look to the right hand side beneath your name L
How does this apply to making things with duct tape? Just curious!
Track your eyes to the right-hand side of the page (in the column underneath r0ker) L
Dmccullough17 here again, here is a picture of the first one my little sister made :)
you can make duct tape flowers, if you go onto Duck Tape website, then go to the duck club, ductivities and they are under featured. Your first one is always hard, but the second or third one is really fun and EASY!Tip: I like to spray perfume on mine and the smell lasts for weeks!
Duct tape wallet, duct tape purse and duct tape bracelet are just a few
I like your user name :D
You can make duct tape purses, or bookmarks.
I made a guide to show how to make a heavy duct tape tennis ball here.
Here is a link for the Duct Tape Guide with loads of duct tape projects to do!https://www.instructables.com/id/Duct_Tape/
1. Duct tape over peoples mouths! jks!
2. Duct tape mummy! 3. Duct tape watch
4. duct tape insect catcher
5. dupt tape head band! (might get caught in your hair though!)
6. cover stuff in duct tape e.g. books, pens, pencilcases, tables! lol! go crazy!!!!!
duct tape wallet