I was cleaning my room and found remnants of a chemistry set. any ideas
If you dry it out than it can be an indicator that shows is a liquid free from water. If the white (anhydrous CuSO4 turns to blue than the liquid contains some water) It is used to check distilled alcohol.
Or you can make copper salts from it (hydroxide, chloride, carbonate, benzoate.....).
Or you just throw it in fire and it colors the flames to green:-)
Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer
you can make sulfuric acid :) there is an instructable by nurd rage
Turn fireworks blue :-)
I'm pretty sure it can be used as a ph indicator...dont quote me on that.
oh OK, never heard of that before but I'll look into it. thanks