Author Options:

what is the brand name of the red rubber stuff that you can buy in a can to cover the handles of your tools? Answered

I've seen it before used for making molds for candles and other stuff. does it come in other colors besides red? and where can I find it on line?

4 Replies

CameronSS (author)2009-05-22

The most common brand name I've seen is Plasti Dip.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

NachoMahma (author)2009-05-22

. You can find PlastiDip (or equiv) at most automotive stores, tools stores, and boat stores. Comes in many colors.
. http://www.google.com/search?q=liquid+tool+grip

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer