Author Options:

what kind of paper should i use if im going to transfer pictures on the paper and use it as the lamp shade? Answered

i wanted the pictures to appear when the lamp is on,

1 Replies

MattGyver92 (author)2009-04-19

Wax paper. Or anything thin could work, possibly printer paper.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer