Author Options:

where on a 1998 Honda Accord will i find the pressure test port on my transmission ? Answered

i am looking for the pressure test port on my 1998 honda accord transmission so i can do a pressure test to assure that there is enough pressure .  The problem that i am having is that its jerking /shifting harshly when going in any gear thanks

1 Replies

mpilchfamily (author)2013-10-05

There are many forums out there for Hondas. But i would suggest finding the Haynes Manuel for your car. Then you will have all the info you need for doing most any repair and diagnostic on your vehicle.

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer