Author Options:

wireless camera Answered

I have a (PC- LCD  flat computer monitor, it is a Dell 17"  that only has a VGA connector, 
and I have a First Alert Wireless Security Camera(s) two. Model: A-560. My question is, What accessories do I need to connect the wireless receiver to the monitor so I can monitor what is going on through the cameras.
Thanking you for simple instructions on how to do this. And what to buy.
you can E-Mail me at: epro122@gmail.com
Again, Thanks

3 Replies

Computothought (author)2012-08-31

Not recommending this one, but they do make composite to vga adapters. Just use a web search engine and look for composite to vga adapter.


Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

mikeasaurus (author)2012-08-29

Moved to Forums>Burning Questions

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer

crapflinger (author)2012-08-29

i can't find that model on their website, but based on the other models of cameras they have, you'd need a computer

Select as Best AnswerUndo Best Answer