Introduction: 2x16 Display
Step 1: Connect to Nano and Upload Sketch
This is how it looks connected to the top plate.
- Disconnect the current top plate
- Place the new top plate on the sumo bot nano
- Connect the nano cable
- Copy the directory found in the attached .zip file to Documents/Arduino/libraries
- Load the attached Display.ino sketch on your nano
- The unit will blink for a few seconds and then say hello
- You can type a message in the Serial monitor, and it will appear on the display (baud rate should be 9600).
- Note: there is a contrast potentiometer on the back of the unit which will vary the contrast.