Introduction: 3d Printed Tiny Frisbee
summer is coming and I wanted to print something fun for beach and park use. I decided to go for a tiny frisbee which can easily be put into a pocket. All you need is a 3d printer and some TPU filament and you are ready to go! I put my design for free on thingiverse. Have fun!
Step 1: 3d Printing
- The .stl file can be downloaded for free here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4883192
- Print with flexible TPU. I used 0.2 resolution, support and 80% infill.
- For slicing I recommend that the domed side faces upwards. It's easier to remove the support from the bottom of the disc.
- After printing remove brim and supports.
Step 2: How to Throw the Tiny Frisbee
- Put the index finger in the perimeter groove
- The doomed side faces upwards
- Upon release spin the frisbee off your index finger
It may take some practice, be patient!
Participated in the
Toys & Games Contest