Introduction: 72V 29Ah Lithium-ion Battery Pack
This is how we build the 20s10p battery pack we made for the Nobuo-01 solar assisted electric vehicle. this is our highest energy pack at the moment with the following specifications:
- 20 serial, 10 paralleled 2.9Ah 3C max continuous Samsung INR18650 29E LiNiCoAlO2 (NCA) Lithium-ion cells
- Spot welded with 0.1mm x 6mm pure nickel strips.
- 45A max continuous balancing function built-in BMS.
- 12 AWG Wires according with the BMS and the aimmed max discharge of 40A continuous (for higher discharge you need 10AWG or greater gauge)
- 460mm perimeter insulation shrink wrap
- Anderson SB50 for discharge port
- XT60 for charge port- weight: 9.65Kg
- Volume: 3.8 litersPerformance:
- 80Amax continuous capabilities
- 160Amax burst capabilities
- 45Amax continuous limited
- 130Amax burst limited
- energy density: 540Wh/L
- specific energy: 215Wh/Kg.