Introduction: A Moving Boat on Land and Water
Have you ever wanted to make a boat move on land? Then you can do this project! It teaches you how to move a boat on land and water.
- Plastic wrapper
- Hot glue/Super glue
Step 1: Making the Boat
- Cut a triangle from the box.
- Make 2 rectangles. It should look like the 1st photo.
- Attach the super glue and then stick it to the plastic wrapper.
- And then make the side of it more like a triangle.
- Then do the same with the other side. It should look like the 2nd photo.
- Then for decoration you can make a car spoiler if you want.
- You can also make 3 spaces to sit like in the second photo!
Step 2: Adding the Magnets
- Super glue the magnet next to the spoiler
- Wait for a while for the glue to dry. It shouldn't take long!
- Then super glue the magnet anywhere on the piece of cardboard like in the second photo.
- Now it will move on water and land.
Step 3: Bye Bye
Have fun making it move! If you want to, you can decorate the boat however you want, as long as it doesn't make the boat sink!
Participated in the
Make it Move