Introduction: A Few of My Favorite Things
Stuff I've made over the years that hasn't been documented well enough to make a proper instructable out of. I suppose the cars don't really count since I only restored them, but they've been a lot more work than many of the things I have actually made, so I thought I'd put them here anyhow.
- One of my handmade mandolins
- Sorry, but this is the only photo I have of the F5 hardcase, and it's not even finished in this picture
- 16' sail/row boat with reciprocating oars I made in high school
- The same boat under sail
- 22.5' Kingfisher recreational single sculling shell with sliding riggers
- 9'4" longboard I made from expanded polystyrene
- Restoring 'Molly' my 1976 Austin Mini
- This was actually before the restoration, I just wanted to show off the awesome horns!
- Restoring 'Walley' my 1981 VW Kombi van. Unfortunately the whole thing looked like this
- Walley post-resto
- Bicycle built for two from old bike frames.
- Custom short wheelbase recumbent
- Pizza peel for my pizza oven hand planed out of 3/4" heart Rimu
Participated in the
I Made It Photo Contest