Introduction: Amazing Idea of Making an Organizer From Plastic Bottle!
Plastic bottles are often considered to be a nuisance at home. Most of the time, we hear at home that crush the plastic bottles and throw them. However, very few of us know that we can actually make very beautiful and utility crafts from this plastic bottle which will be useful for us.
Here, we are going to make one such useful crafts from waste plastic bottles. We will make here an amazing organizer from the bottles that will be both useful and attractive.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make an Organizer
- Empty Plastic Bottle
- Glitter Sheets
- Printed Sheets
- Styrofoam(Thermocol) Sheet
- Glue Gun
Step 2: Let's Cut the Plastic Bottle & Cardboard!
- Take a plastic bottle and draw the markings on it.
- Now cut out the upper portion of the bottle.
- Cut near to the markings as well.
- Now remove the sticker from the bottle and we will get the plastic portion only.
- We need 3 such pieces for our craft.
- Take a cardboard piece as and draw a circle similar to that of the plastic base. Now cut out these circles from the cardboard.
Step 3: Let's Cover the Base & Plastic Cutouts With Printed Paper Sheet!
- Take a printed paper sheet and cover the circles.
- Paste the printed paper on one side of the circle.
- Now cut out the printed paper piece and adjust it according to the shape of the base.
- Next, take the plastic cutouts and paste these circles inside it.
- Cover the plastic cutouts using the printed sheets.In a similar way cover all the plastic cutouts.
Step 4: Let's Cover the Styrofoam Sheet!
- Take a Styrofoam / thermocol sheet and paste a glitter sheet on it.
- Now cover the borders of the Styrofoam sheet using a red glitter sheet.
Step 5: Let's Arrange the Plastic Cups!
- Arrange the plastic cups on the decorated Styrofoam sheet.
- Paste the plastic cups as well.
- Take a red color foam sheet and draw the markings on it. Cut it along the markings.
- Paste the red strip on the plastic cups to decorate it.
Wow!! Your DIY plastic bottle organizer is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
You can keep your stuff inside this beautiful organizer. It will also act as a useful centrepiece on your dining table. It not only looks attractive but also serves the purpose of storage.
Hope you have enjoyed this best out of the waste craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section below.